當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場社交英語 Lesson 40:你看她乾的好事

職場社交英語 Lesson 40:你看她乾的好事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.96W 次

職場社交英語 Lesson 40:你看她乾的好事

SCENE① A 艾文跌跌撞撞進了文斯的隔間

ing-bottom: 66.88%;">職場社交英語 Lesson 40:你看她乾的好事

【你看她乾的好事!】


Elvin: Vince! Look at what she did to me!

艾文: 文斯!你看她乾的好事!

Vince: Be quiet, I'm on the phone with Vikam... [talks on the phone] Right, I understand how it is. OK, goodbye.

文斯: 安靜點。我在跟“維康”通電話...... (對着電話說)對,我瞭解情況。好的,再見。


Elvin: Look! She pulled out my nose ring! Owwww! It hurts!

艾文: 你看!她把我的鼻環扯了下來! 啊!痛死了!


Vince: Elvin, you're 2) bleeding on my desk. So who pulled out your nose ring?

文斯: 艾文,你的血流到我桌上了。誰拔了你的鼻環啊?

Elvin: Zina! Zina did! She's a total 3) psycho!

艾文: 吉娜!是吉娜!她瘋到家了!

Vince: Ah, Zina. Zina has been very busy today.

文斯: 原來是吉娜。她今天還真是忙啊。


語言詳解

A: Your lip is bleeding!

你的嘴脣在流血。

B: It's so dry that it cracked open.

我的嘴脣太乾,都裂開了。

【It hurts! 痛死了!】

hurt原意是“使...受傷”或“使...疼痛”,延伸的意思是“使傷心”,例如:


He hurt his right foot when he fell.

他跌倒傷了右腳。

Frank's remarks hurt my feelings.

法蘭克的一席話傷了我的心。

作“受傷”解的英文字除了hurt之外,還有injure,通常用於意外事件中的傷害,尤其指有骨折的現象。


A: You walk strangely. I hope you're not injured.

你走路怪怪的。我希望你沒有受傷。

B: No. These shoes are tight and hurt me.

不是啦。是這雙鞋子太緊我感到疼痛。

1) stumble (v.) 蹣跚、跌撞前行

2) bleed (v.) 流血

3) psycho (n.)神經病