當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第100期:傳遞壞消息(3)

職場英文口語 第100期:傳遞壞消息(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.14W 次

Crikey! That is bad. What does it mean?

職場英文口語 第100期:傳遞壞消息(3)
哎呀!不好。那是什麼意思?

Just keep listening for now.

現在繼續聽他怎麼說吧。

…so, this calls for action. I’m going to have to…

所以要馬上行動起來,我將要……

Oh no, not me Mr Socrates, I’ve been a loyal employee, I couldn’t face being unemployed.

不,不要是我,蘇格拉底先生,我是忠誠的員工,我不能面對被解僱。

Tom, calm down.

湯姆,冷靜。

I’m not talking about redundancies yet.

我還沒有說裁員。

Gosh, well that calls for another biscuit.

天啊,再來點餅乾。

My plan is… we’re going into Europe.

我的計劃是我們去往歐洲。

You mean we’re moving to Europe?

你是說我們搬去歐洲?

No, no Anna. I think he means we’re going to sell plastic fruit to the European market.

不,不,安娜。我想他的意思是我們在歐洲市場銷售塑料水果。

Oh right! Great. Mr Socrates, I’ve lots of experience with Europe.

好的,太好了,蘇格拉底先生,我有很多歐洲的經驗。

I had a holiday in Spain once… twice actually.

我在西班牙度假過一次……實際上是兩次。

Well we’ll have to make sure our phones can make international calls.

我們要保證可以打國際電話。

I think you’re gonna need some help with this, so I’m bringing in my best marketing executive, Rachel.

我想你們需要一些幫助,所以我帶來了我最好的市場總監,瑞秋。

What she doesn’t know about selling to Europe, you don’t wanna know.

她知道有關歐洲銷售市場的一切。

She’ll be here in a few weeks’ time.

幾周後,她就到這兒了。

Do you know if she prefers tea or coffee… or orange juice perhaps?

你知道她喜歡茶還是咖啡或者也許是橙汁?