當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:技術引進

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:技術引進

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

Technology import

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:技術引進
技術引進

A:We'd like to buy your company's know how.

A:我們想購買你們公司的專有技術。

B:Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent.

B:購買專有的技術要比購買專利合作權要好。

A:Why?

A:爲什麼?

B:Because the know-how tells all the details of how to manufacture the machines, and buying the know-how we be capable of contributing to advancement of our scientific and technical level.

B:因爲專有技術非常詳細的說明了如何製造機器,並且購買專有技術將有助於提高我們的科技水平。

A:Then how much will you ask for。

A:那你們要價多少?

B:Triple the price for the patent.

B:是專利價格的3倍。

A:That's too high a price!

A:這個價太高了!

B: the opposite, buying the know-how we be much cheaper than making the machine with our patent.

B:哦,恰恰相反,它比用我們的專利製造機器要便宜得多。

A:I'm afraid your price is higher than I expected. Is it possible for you to reduce it。

A:恐怕你們的價格比我預想的要高一些。你們能不能降一點?

B:I think the price is reasonable.

B:我認爲這個價格是合理的

A:If that's the case , there is hardly any need for further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

A:如果真是這樣,那就沒有必要再談下去了。整個交易就此告吹。

B:Well, for friendship's sake. we can consider reducing the price further by 5 percent.

B:好吧,爲了友誼,我們考慮消減5%。

A:A cut of 10 percent would be more realistic.

A:降10%更現實

B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on our own price.

B:我認爲我們雙方都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

A:What's your proposal?

A:你有什麼高見?

B:We meet each other halfway in order to narrow the gap.

B:我們各讓一半以便縮小差距。

A:Right, you have a way of persuading me to agree to your terms.

A:好吧,你可真有辦法說服我接受你的條件。