當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:合資經營條件

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:合資經營條件

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次

Term and condition on joint venture

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:合資經營條件
合資經營條件

A: Nice to meet you.

A:認識你很高興。

B: Nice to meet you, too.

B:我也是。

A: I do have a specific idea in my mind concerning our cooperation; I propose to sign an agreement for a project producing toys.

A:我確實有一個與貴方合作的具體計劃,即我方建議我們雙方簽訂一個合作生產玩具項目的協議。

B: That's a good idea. Now would you please tell me the total investment of such a project?

B:不錯的主意。請告訴我這樣一個項目的總投資是多少?

A: At the beginning, I think this joint venture should be of a moderate size. The total investment would be US$10 millon.

A:開始階段,我想這樣一個合資企業規模不要太大,總投資額爲1000萬美元。

B: Then how much would the registered capital be?

B:那麼註冊資金是多少?

A: It should be US$5 million.

A:應該是500萬美元。

B: Sounds reseasonable, now what's the percentage of your contribution?

B:我想可以,那麼你方打算出資多少呢?

A: 50 percent of the total investment of 10 million. That includes cash, machinery and equipment.

A:總投資1000萬美元的一半。即包括現金、機器和設備。

B: So we will provide the balance 50 persent, which would include the factory, premises, some machinery and right to use the site.

B:那我方就出剩下的50%了。這包括提供廠房、宅基地、部分機器及場地使用權。

A: That's right.

A:好的。

B: Another question, about the organizational structure, personnel system and wage system. As I understand, it should be discussed and agreed upon by both party's consultations.

B:我還有個問題,至於像合資企業的組織結構、人事及工資制度,我想由合資雙方共同考慮,並通過協商的方式取得共識後確立。

A: That's right. And whole joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of directors.

A:好的,整個合資企業都受到董事會領導。