當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:銷售問題

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:銷售問題

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

Problems about selling amount

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:銷售問題
銷售問題

A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently.

A: 懷特先生,最近我們的生意好像不太好啊。

B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit.

B: 是的,我得承認,訂單很少,許久才能來一張。

A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock?

A: 您認爲是什麼原因?是市場沒有需求,還是庫存過剩?

B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish; another is that there are too many suppliers.

B: 有兩個原因,其一是市場疲軟,另一個原因是供應商太多。

A: Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada?

A: 你們在加拿大其他地區有沒有設立分公司?

B: No, we work solely from Canberra.

B: 沒有,我們只在堪培拉有獨家代理。

A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer.

A: 所以,貴公司可能在其他地區失去很多的報價機會。

B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often.

B: 我不認爲如此,我們的業務代表經常出差全國各地。

A: Anyway, I hope you will think it over.

A: 總之,我希望您能仔細考慮一下。

B: I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision.

B: 我會再仔細考慮的,然後告訴您我們的決定。

A: I shall be glad to hear from you.

A: 我會很樂意聽到你們的決定。