當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:安排談判

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:安排談判

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9K 次

A:Mr. Zhang. Please come and sit down.

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:安排談判
A:你好,張先生。請坐。

B:Thank you. I'm so glad to see you again.

B:謝謝。很高興再見到你。

A:Me too.

A:我也是。

B:I'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other and our cooperation over the years has been a fruitful one.

B:我也很高興我們之間的貿易關係能保持得如此良好。我們雙方的合作是我們多年來合作關係中,有成果的一個。

A:I'm glad that you are satisfied with the service we provided.

A:很高興我方提供的服務滿足貴方的要求。

B:As you know,one of the purposes of my present visit here is to discuss ways of strengthening the relationship between us.

B:你知道,我這次拜訪貴公司的其中一個目的是討論如何加強雙方的關係。

A:This idea is exactly mine. As a matter of fact,I was going to mention that we still had some capacity at the Vietnam refinery.

A:這也正是我的想法。事實上,我想說的是我們在越南的煉油廠還有生產能力

B:That's interesting. We are going to expand our gasoline import at the moment. It would certainly be easier to deal with an old and reliable friend than to establish a new relationship. Of course. it depends on the processing fee you will offer.

B:太好了。我們正想擴大汽油進口。與可靠的老朋友打交道顯然比建立新的業務關係容易多了。當然,這取決於貴方的加工費。

A:I think we can work out something there. As a rule. ourprocessing fee decreases with the amount of crude oil we sell.

A:我認爲我們可以解決這個問題,作爲慣例,我方的加工費會依據原油銷售量的增加而減少。

B:Good. I think that's something we can talk about in detail later. At present,we are going to buy 6,000 tons of gasoline for our company.

B:好的,我想我們稍後可以討論下細節我們公司欲購買六千噸的汽油。

A: That's very good.

A:太好了。

B:Can you provide it right from the stock?

B:貴方能從庫存裏提供嗎?

A: course.

A:當然可以。

B: That's good,Can we determine the price according to the internationally accepted standard?

B:太好了我們可以根據國際標準確定價格嗎?

A:Sure.

A:當然可以。

B:Good. Now I must try to get a vessel. And if everything goes on well,we can expect to draft and sign a contract soon.

B:好的。現在我得想法聯繫船運的事了,如果一切順利的話,我們很快就可以起草和簽訂合同了。

A: Good. We'll get the necessary document drawn up.

A:很好,我方會把需要的文件草擬好.

B:And we'll follow the usual signing procedures,shall we?

B:我們將按照通常的簽約程序進行可以嗎?

A:'s the best.

A:是的,那樣最好不過了,

B:But I'm afraid we'd have to negotiate other terms and conditions concerning this transaction,shall we?

B:但我想我們還需就合同的相關條款進行協商。

A:If you feel it necessary. let's think them over this evening and meet here tomorrow afteroon.

A:如果你覺得有必要,晚上可以仔細考慮一下,我們明天下午再談

B:That's good. See you tomorrow.

B:好的,明天見

A:See you.

A:再見。