當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:折衷

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:折衷

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.19W 次

Compromise

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:折衷
折衷

A: We're considering of ordering 200 computers , but I'm wondering about the price you'll possibly offer.

A:我們正考慮訂購200臺電腦,但不知貴方的給出的價格是多少?

B:Our price will be not less than $5000.

B:$ 5000 一臺大概是我們能出的最低價格。

A: Your price is higher than I expected. Could you give us a little discount?

A:價格比我想象中要高。能給我們打點折嗎?

B: This is already our best price.

B:這已經是我們最優惠的價格

A: But the price is always negotiable and you should consider our quantity of order.

A:可是價格總是可以商量的嘛,而且你們應該要考慮我們的訂貨數量。

B: Well,what would you suggest?

B:好吧,那你們覺得什麼價格合適呢?

A: Could you make it $ 4500"?

A: 能否把價格訂在每臺$4500?

B: I'm afraid that there is no room to negotiate the price. This is the best price we can quote.

B: 恐怕價格上已經沒有商量的餘地了,這是我們最低的報價。

A: Can we meet each other half way?

A: 能折衷一下嗎?

B: What do you mean?

B:什麼意思?

A: Let's close the deal at $4800,OK?

A:讓我們以每臺$ 4800敲定這樁生意,好嗎?

B: You drive a hard bargain ! OK,that's a deal.

B:你真會討價還價!好吧,就這麼定了。