當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:談判實例

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:談判實例

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.02W 次

Example of negotiation

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:談判實例
談判實例

A:Hello,.I am glad to meet you here at the fair.

A:你好,於先生,很高興在交易會上見到你。

B:Like a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?

B:我很高興。請坐,喝杯茶好嗎?

A:k you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.

A:好,謝謝。看起來生意很興旺,這麼多客戶光臨。

B:'s not too sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.

B:是的,還可以。銷量年年遞增,我們的生產潛力還很大。

A: do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?

A:哦,你們是否想在國外選擇一家代辦商或代理人爲你們推銷產品?

B:That's a good far,we have several agents abroad.

B:這個主意不錯.不過,目前我們在國外已有幾家代理人。

A:We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools. What do you think?

A:我們願意在泰國做你方的手工工具代理人,不知你們意下如何?

B:That sounds good.

B:聽起來不錯

A:'s your usual commission rate for your agents?

A:那麼,你們通常給代理人的佣金率是多少?

B: give a commission of 4% to our agents.

B:通常給4%。

A:4% is too low.l have a lot of work to do in sales promotion suchas advertising on radio or TV. printing booklets,leaflets,catalogues and so on. It all costs money 4% is not enough.

A:我認爲4%太低了。你知道,爲了推銷你方的產品,我們要做很多工作。比如,在電臺或電視上做廣告,印刷小冊子、傳單和商品目錄等。這一切花銷,4%是不夠的。

B:Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.

B:別擔心,如果你們的銷量大幅度增長,我們會給予更高的佣金

A: You mean to say

A:您的意思是……

B: you sell US $ 4 million worth of hand-held tools can only allow 4% commission. If the annual tumover exceeds US .$ 6 million,you can get 6% commission. What do you think of that?

B:如你方手工上具的年銷量爲四百萬美元,我們只能給4%的佣金,如果年銷量超過六百萬美元,你就可得到6%的佣金,你看如何?

A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?

A:聽起來不錯.那麼,佣金如何支付?

B:Wemay deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.

B:我們可以直接從發票金額中扣除佣金,或在付款後匯給你方,

A:All right. If it's okay. we would with you immediately.

A:那好。如果可以,我們會與你們立即簽訂代理協議。

B:Think it over. We hope to keep you to sign an agency agreement a good businessrelationship with

B:好好考慮一下,我們希望與貴方保持良好的貿易關係。

A:Thank you for your help.

A:謝謝你的關照