當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 中國人最易誤解的英語第41期:光明磊落

中國人最易誤解的英語第41期:光明磊落

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

These commercial transactions areaboveboard.

中國人最易誤解的英語第41期:光明磊落

(誤譯)這些商業交易是在船上進行的。
(正譯)這些商業交易是光明磊落的。

aboveboard

1.adv.光明正大地;率直地unreservedly, ingenuously

I like to do everything open and aboveboard and hate to do everything slinkingly .
我喜歡光明正大地做事,討厭偷偷摸摸地做事。

Good, sure, you can go there and back aboveboard at seat and boiled water greatly 8.
好的,沒問題,你大可以光明正大地往返於座位與茶水間8次。

If you are worried about his price or quality, you can still be open and aboveboard and just go visit other sellers to compare prices and quality.
如果你害怕他價錢收得太貴或者品質不好,可以光明正大地去別的販賣者那裏參看價錢和品質。

近義詞比較:
unreservedly adv. 率直地;不客氣地

In that spirit, le me list here some five things that I unreservedly love about China.
本着這一精神,我想在此列出讓我毫無保留地熱愛中國的五件事。

ingenuously adv. 率直地;正直地

Ah! It was necessary that I liked you ingenuously to?
啊!我率直地喜歡你很有必要啊?


.光明正大的;直率的explicit, naked, frank

The transaction was totally aboveboard, so there was no reason to question it.
這筆交易完全是光明正大的,因此沒有理由去質疑它。

However, Joorabchian, who represents Manchester United target Carlos Tevez, says his financial dealings are all aboveboard.
不管怎樣,作爲特維斯的代表,霍拉布欽聲稱他的所有交易全部是光明正大的。

It guarantees a fair and aboveboard election by letting every voter express his or her will freely without subject to coercion, surveillance or threat by anyone.
它通過讓每位選民自由表達自己的選舉意志,並且沒有任何人可以對選民進行脅迫、監視以及威脅,來保證選舉是公平、光明正大的。

近義詞比較:
explicit adj. 明確的;清楚的;直率的;詳述的

He avoids the explicit answer to us.
他避免給我們明確的回答。

naked adj. 裸體的;無裝飾的;無證據的;直率的

You would touch with your fingers the naked body of your dreams.
你們想用你們的手指觸摸你們夢想赤裸的身軀。

frank adj. 坦白的,直率的;老實的

The important thing is to understand the process and to be honest and frank about how improvements can be made.
重要的是瞭解這個進程,對如何改善採取坦誠和直率的態度。