當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第19章:祕密的塔利班組織(10)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第19章:祕密的塔利班組織(10)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

But he came back for the holidays, and one day when I returned home from school he was hanging around on the street.

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第19章:祕密的塔利班組織(10)
他假期時回到故鄉。有一天,當我從學校回家時,發現他在街道上晃盪。

He followed me to the house and put a note inside our gate where I would see it.

他跟蹤我回家,並將一張紙條放到大門旁我一眼就能看見的地方。

I told a small girl to fetch it for me.

我請一個小女孩幫我拿到紙條,

He had written, 'Now you have become very popular, I still love you and know you love me.

上面寫着:“現在你已成了名人,我依舊愛你,也知道你愛我。

This is my number, call me.'

這是我的號碼,打給我。”

I gave the note to my father and he was angry.

我把那張紙條拿給父親。父親很生氣,

He called Haroon and told him he would tell his father.

當即打電話給哈魯恩,告訴他,自己會將這件事情告訴他的父親。

That was the last time I saw him.

那是我最後一次見到哈魯恩。

After that the boys stopped coming to our street,

在這件事後,男孩們不再在我們居住的街道上玩耍。

but one of the small boys who played with Atal would call out suggestively, 'How is Haroon?' whenever I passed by.

但是,有一個與阿塔爾一起玩的小男孩每次只要一看到我經過,都會暗示性地呼喊:“你覺得哈魯恩怎麼樣?”

I got so fed up with it that one day I told Atal to bring the boy inside.

我受夠了。有一天,我讓阿塔爾把那個男孩帶進來,生氣地對着他大喊。

I shouted at him so angrily that he stopped.

從此之後,他不再那樣說了。

I told Moniba what had happened once we were friends again.

在我和莫妮巴又和好了之後,我把這件事情告訴了她。

She was always very careful about interactions with boys because her brothers watched everything.

她對待男孩子們總是十分謹慎,因爲她的兄弟們隨時都在監視她的一舉一動。

'Sometimes I think it's easier to be a Twilight vampire than a girl in Swat,' I sighed.

“有時候啊,我真的覺得當個《暮光之城》裏的吸血鬼比當個斯瓦特女孩簡單多了。”我嘆着氣說。

But really I wished that being hassled by a boy was my biggest problem.

但說真的,如果被男生騷擾就是我人生最大的問題的話,那也真不是什麼大問題。