當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:試銷訂購

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:試銷訂購

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

Trial order

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:試銷訂購
試銷訂購

A:Alan,I believe you have studied our catalogue and price list. Are you interested in some of our products?

A:艾倫先生,我想你一定已經研究過我們的產品目錄和價格單了,你是否對我們的一些產品感興趣呢?

B:Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but I find your price is on the high side.

B:是的,我再考慮訂購一些T恤衫,但是我覺得你的價格有些偏高。

A:I'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is very favorable. You can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers.

A:聽你這麼說我感到很驚訝。我認爲我方的價格是很優惠的。你從其他供貨商那裏很難拿到如此有吸引力的價格。

B:I'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult tor me to push sales at such a price.

B:對此我可不敢肯定,我覺得很難以這一價格推銷你們的產品。

A:What's your proposal then?

A:那你有什麼建議?

B:I think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20% .

B:我認爲要做成這筆生意,你至少應降價20%.

A:We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large a 20% reduction is really more than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then?

A:如果你訂購數量大的話,我們可以降價,但降價20%確實不是我們所能承受的。你們準備向我們訂購多少呢?

B:As a trial order. I'll take 5,000 dozen this time.

B:作爲試銷訂購,我這次定5000打。

A:5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case, the best I can do is to give you a 5% reduction.

A:5000打絕不是什麼大訂單,那樣的話我們最多隻能降價5%。

B:That's a big change from 20%. I really can't accept that.

B:5%與20%相差太大了,我確實沒法承受。

A:What's your counter-offer then?

A:那你還個價吧。

B:To conclude the deal. I'd say a reduction of at least 15% would help.

B:爲了做成交易,我說至少要降價15%才行。

A:15% is impossible. That'll leave us almost no profit.

A:15%是不可能的。那樣我們就沒什麼利潤可賺了。

B:If that's the case. I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.

B:如果是這樣的話,我只能去其他地方滿足我的需求了。

A:How about doing it this way? You increase your quantity t0 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a l0% reduction.

A:我們這樣辦你看行不行?你把購數量增加到8000打。我們降價10%。

B:8000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.

B:8000打對試銷購來說實在太多了。

A:Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. We can't go any further.

A:好吧。爲了鼓勵以後的生意,我同意降價10%,我們沒辦法再降價了。

B:Ok. Let's call it a deal.

B:好吧,我們算是成交了。