當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.43W 次

職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

SCENE④ C 在吉娜的隔間

職場社交英語 Lesson 39:你這個瘋婆娘!

【你這個瘋婆娘!】

Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?

艾文: 吉娜!你這個瘋婆娘!你自以爲是誰啊,敢承諾別人我們下星期就會準備好?

Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.

吉娜: 冷靜點,艾文。別罵人嘛。

Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!

艾文: 我愛怎麼罵就怎麼罵!你這個失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死業務員!

Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!

吉娜: 嘴巴放乾淨一點,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻環給扯下來!

Elvin: I'd like to see you try!

艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!

Zina: Do you mean that?

吉娜: 你是說真的?

語言詳解

A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?

爲什麼湯瑪斯從不說抱歉。

B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.

他自負得不敢承認錯誤。

【call me names 罵我】

call me names這裏的me是受格,而且names是複數,意思是指“(有人)罵我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。

A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.

你是個白癡。你這個愚蠢到家的笨蛋。

B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.

嘿,別罵我。你傷害到我的感情了。

A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?

昨天會議上有什麼有趣的事嗎?

B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.

沒有什麼,只是到末了他們開始互相辱罵起來。

1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)瘋子,古怪的人

2) arrogant (a.) 驕傲的,自負的

3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放乾淨點。這句話用於對方出言不遜之時。