當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第113期:購買專利

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第113期:購買專利

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.61K 次

Purchase patents

ing-bottom: 61.09%;">外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第113期:購買專利
購買專利

A: We'd like you to provide us with equipment.

A: 我們想要你們給我們提供設備。

B: I am afraid that we can't. Production costs have risen a great deAl and we are now losing money. However, we're quite willing to transfer the patent.

B: 恐怕不行。因爲生產成本已上漲了很多,我公司正在虧損。不過,我們願意轉讓專利。

A: Well, it seems that we'll only consider buying the patent. In what form will you transfer the patent?

A: 哦,看來我們只能考慮買專利了。你們將以什麼形式轉讓專利?

B: We'd like to transfer the right to use the patent in the form of license.

B: 我們想以許可證的形式轉讓專利使用權。

A: But the license only gives one the right to manufacture the equipment. What about the technology not included in the patent?

A: 但許可證只給了製造設備的權利,不包括專利中的技術,這將如何辦?

B: Don't worry. We'll provide you with all the information and also five technicians needed to manufacture the equipment.

B: 不用擔心,我們會給你們提供製造設備所需要的所有資料,還有五名技術人員

A: OK, how long will you allow us to use the patent?

A: 好,那你們允許我方使用專利多久?

B: 5 years.

B: 五年。

A: Well, how much will you ask?

A: 你們要價多少?

B: We hope you will pay us 50,000$.

B: 我們希望你們付50,000美金。

A: I am afraid we can not accept that. We hope you can reduce by 1%.

A: 恐怕我們不能接受這個價格。我們希望你們能降低1%。

B: OK.

B: 好吧。

A: I am glad we've come to an agreement on price. We'll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.

A: 很高興我們在價格上達成協議。下次見面,我們再研究其他條款。

B: All right.

B: 好的。