當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:成交

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:成交

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.94W 次

Let's cAll it a deal

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:成交
成交

A: If I remember correctly,time of delivery is another point in which we differ.

A:我記得,對於交貨時間我們意見不同。

B: That's right, Let's go into details of it.

B:對。我們來具體談一談吧,

A: Ok. I hope you can have these goods delivered before the end of September. We'd like them to be ready in time for our Christmas sales.

A:行。我希望你能在9月底以前交這筆貨物。我們想爲聖誕節備好貨物。

B: Christmas doesn't come until the end of the year,does it?

B:聖誕節年底纔到呢,對吧?

A: No. But in the United States,the Christmas season begins about a month before December 25.

A:對。但在美國,聖誕購物提前一個月就開始。

B:Well,I'm afraid a little bit difficule for us to advanced the time of manufacturers are fully committed at the moment.

B:哦,我恐怕很難提前發貨。我們的廠家前已經全負荷生產。

A: I hope you can try to get them to step up production.

A:我希望你們能讓他們增加產量。

B: They are already working three shifts a day to step up production as new orders keep pouring in.

B:由於新訂單的不斷涌入,工廠已經一天三班加速生產。

A: If that's the case,there's nothing to be done about it.

A:這樣的話,就沒有辦法了。

B: I'm sorry.

B:對不起。

A:What's your last word as to the delivery date then.

A:你最後定一下什麼時候交貨?

B: By the middle of October. This is the best we can do.

B: 10月中旬。這是最好的了。

A: All right.I'll take your words at that.

A:好吧,就依你。

B: Good. Let's call it a deal. And we'll do our best to advance the shipment,but your letter of credit should be opened early September.

B:好,就這麼定了。我們會盡量提前發貨,但你方信用證應在9月初開出。

A: I promise.

A:我保證。