當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第133期:應稅物品

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第133期:應稅物品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.62W 次

Something dutiable

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第133期:應稅物品

應稅物品

A: Anything duitable?

A: 有應繳稅的物品嗎?

B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.

B: 有,我在香港買了一隻手錶,花了150英鎊。

A: Anything else besides these?

A: 除此之外,還有別的嗎?

B: No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.

B: 除了三瓶威士忌和二條香菸以外沒有別的了。

A: You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.

A: 我們允許您攜帶150英鎊的免稅品,所以您不必爲您的手錶上稅了。

B: Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?

B: 我得付菸酒稅嗎?

A: No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.

A: 不用。法律允許您攜帶免稅的三瓶酒和兩條香菸。

B: Oh, thank you very much.

B: 喔,謝謝您。

A: Have you got any prohibited goods with you?

A: 您隨身帶有違禁品嗎?

B: No, I don't think so.

B: 我想沒有。

A: I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.

A: 對不起,這些古玩是禁止出口的。