當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:投資步驟

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:投資步驟

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

Process of investments

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:投資步驟
投資步驟

A:What do I have do it I want to start a joint venture in China?

A:如果我想在中國建立一個合資企業,我需要做些什麼?

B:Maybe two steps you need to follow.

B:或許你需要做兩件事情。

A:Tell me about detail information.

A:詳細地給我講講吧。

B:First of will have to do a market survey to chose the right project and seek a suitable Chinese parter.

B:首先,要做市場調查,選擇正確項目,並且尋找合適的中國夥伴。

A:Then?

A:然後呢?

B:Then your Chinese partner shall submit the project proposal to the authorities concerned for examination and approval. That's only the first step of requirements.

B:然後,你的中國夥伴把項目計劃遞交給有關部門檢查和批准。這只是第一步的要求。

A:What is involved in the second step?

A:第二步呢?

B:You should prepare three documents- a feasibility study contract and articles of association and send them to the same authorities for approval.

B:你們需要準備三份文件——可行性研究報告、合同和章程,呈交給相關部門審閱批准。

A:How long will it take for all these documents to be approved?

A:這些文件批准需要多長時間?

B:A project proposal will take no more than 20 days and the feasibility study and so on will take 30 days.

B:項目申請審批不超過20天,可行性研究報告和其他文件需要30天。

A:Thank you for your explanation.

A:謝謝你的解釋。