當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:招標條件

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:招標條件

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次

The conditions for the tender

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:招標條件
招標條件

A:I've heard that you are going to call for a tender. What kind of goods would you like to buy?

A:我聽說你將會招標,你更願意買哪種商品呢?

B:Yes, we're ready to start the invitation to tender. You're well informed. We'd like to build new factory.

B:是的,我們準備發投標邀請您的消息真靈通。我們想建新廠房。

A:When do you open the tender? And where?

A:你們什麼時候開標?在哪兒開標?

B:We intend to open the tender at i st next month in Beijing.

B:我們打算下個月1號在北京開標。

A:And when is the closing date。

A:什麼時間截止呢?

B:29 th.

B:期限設在6月29號。

A:Could you please tell me something more about the conditions for the tender?

A:您能告訴我更多的關幹招標的條件麼?

B:All right. The area of the factory buildings is around 8,000 square meters. You can read the details in the invitations which will be sent tomorrow.

B:好的。廠房建築面積大約是8000平米。您可以看明天發的招標通知的細節。

A:Thank you for your information.

A:謝謝您提供的信息。

B:You're welcome.

B:不客氣。

A:I'm sorry to have taken up too much of your time.

A:抱歉佔用了您的時間。

B:It doesn't matter. We'll be in touch.

B:沒關係。保持聯繫。

A:Okay,bye!

A:好的,再見。

B:Bye!

B:再見!