當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第40期:爲顧客結賬退房

365天實用商務口語 第40期:爲顧客結賬退房

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.13W 次

Do you want to check out?

365天實用商務口語 第40期:爲顧客結賬退房

您要結賬嗎?

This is the charge for your calls.

這項收的是您的電話費用。

The total including service charge for the eight days is 3,800 yuan.

包括服務費,您住八天總共是3800元。

What method of payment will you use?

您打算用什麼方式付款?

Are you going to pay by cash?

您要用現金結賬嗎?

We accept credit cards.

我們接受信用卡。

Please check to see if the amount is correct.

請您覈對賬目,看看是否正確。

This is the laundry charge.

這是洗衣費。

Here is your invoice.

給您發票。

Here is the money you overpaid.

這是您多付的錢。

Thank you for staying at our hotel.

謝謝您光臨我們酒店。

Helping a Customer Check Out

爲顧客結賬退房

Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

早上好,先生。我能幫什麼忙嗎?

I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.

我打算10點鐘走,所以我想現在把賬結了。

Yes, sir. May I have your room number?

好的,先生。請問您的房間號碼是多少?

My room number is 1010, and the name is Ted Black.

房間號碼是1010,名字是特德·布萊克。

Right. Please wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.

好的。請等一下。我馬上就把您的賬單準備好。

Thanks.

謝謝。

Have you used your mini-bar since breakfast?

早餐以後您用過小冰櫃嗎?

No, I haven't.

沒有用過。

Very good, sir. Here's your bill. Please check and sign it.

好的,先生。這是您的賬單。請覈對並簽字。

OK. Excuse me, what's this charge for?

好的。請問,這筆費用是怎麼回事?

That's for the breakfast you ordered from the service.

那是您從客房服務部要的那次早餐的費用。

Oh. yes. It's on Wednesday morning. Sorry about that.

哦,是的,那是星期三上午。對不起。

That's all right. Well. it's altogether $260.

沒關係。嗯,一共是260美元。

Here you are.

給你。

Thank you. Have a nice trip!

謝謝。祝您旅途愉快

[qh]

1.“settle an account”在這裏相當於“settle a bill”,表示“付清賬單,結賬”的意思。[qh]
2.“right away”表示“立刻,馬上”的意思,相當於“at once,right off,immediately”等。例如:I'll phone him right away.(我馬上就給他打電話。)I could tell right off that something was wrong.(我馬上就能斷定出了問題。)If necessary I can come at once.(如果有必要,我馬上就可以來。)[qh]
3.“mini-bar”指賓館客房裏的“小冰櫃,小冰箱”,貯有酒和飲料等,供客人自取,所產生的費用一般在結賬退房時支付。[qh]
4.在對某人就某事表示歉意時,可以簡短地說一句“Sorry about that.”這句話在實際口語交流中使用頻率非常高。[qh]

爲顧客結賬退房時的注意事項[qh]

當準備爲顧客結賬退房時.要特別注意以下事項:[qh]
① Check if the guest has paid a reservation he/she has, take the amount of his/her deposit out of the bill.[qh]
檢查覈對顧客在預訂的時候是否交了押金。如果交了,則要把押金從賬單中扣除。[qh]
② Check with the guest if he/she is entitled to any kind of discount or complementary rate. If he/she is, make the necessary deduction.[qh]
檢查覈對顧客是否享有某些折扣或補助。如果享有,就必須減免相關費用。[qh]
③ Remind the guest to return his/her room key to the reception before he/she leaves the hotel.[qh]
提醒顧客離開飯店前要把房間鑰匙交還到接待處。[qh]
④If the guest settles his/her account by traveler's check, make sure that he/she countersigns the check in front of compare the two signatures carefully. Do not accept checks that have already been countersigned.如果客人用旅行支票結賬,一定要確保他/她當面簽字。隨後仔細比較兩個簽名。不要接收已經簽字的支票。[qh]
⑤When the guest wants to pay his/her bill by credit card, the cashier should always follow the procedure below:[qh]
如果顧客想用信用卡結賬,結賬員應當遵循以下程序:[qh]
(1)覈對信用卡是否有效。[qh]
(2)覈查顧客的卡號是否出現在最近的無效卡號通知單中。[qh]
(3)在銷售憑單上蓋章,然後寫上交易金額和日期。[qh]
(4)請持卡人在指定的地方簽名,然後和卡背面的簽名進行比較。[qh]