當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第65期:電器銷售

365天實用商務口語 第65期:電器銷售

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.89K 次

This TV set is on sale.

365天實用商務口語 第65期:電器銷售

這款電視正在減價銷售。

What brand do you like?

您喜歡哪個品牌的?

It's a world-famous brand.

這是世界名牌。

This TV set gives very sharp pictures.

這臺電視機畫面很清晰。

This 29-inch color TV has 218 channels.

這臺29寸彩電有218個頻道。

This washing machine is automatic and the others are semi-automatic.

這款洗衣機是全自動的,其他的是半自動的。

This air conditioner is selling the best this year.

逮款空調是今年最暢銷的。

This fridge is of low noise design.

這款冰箱是低噪音設計。

Its net capacity is 195 liters.

它的淨容量是195升。

The power is only a few watts.

功率只有幾瓦。

Most of the electric heaters are between 800 and 1500 watts.

大部分電熱器都在800到1500瓦之間。

You need a l00-watt light bulb for this lamp.

您這個燈需要一個100瓦的燈泡。

This 60-inch plasma TV can save much electricity.

這款60寸等離子電視非常省電。

This DVD player is easy to operate.

這款DVD播放機很容易操作。

We're expecting some new stock tomorrow.

明天我們進新貨。

Selling Electric Fans

銷售電扇

Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生。我能幫您什麼嗎?

Yes, I want to buy an electric fan.

是的,我想買臺電扇。

We have many brands. What kind are you looking for?

我們有很多種牌子的。您要哪個牌子的?

That's the Great Wall fan they advertised on TV recently. It looks like it is a good-quality fan that will work even if I run it all the time.

我要最近在電視上做廣告的長城牌電扇。這種電扇看起來質量很好,即使讓它一直吹也沒關係。

I'm terribly sorry. The Great Wall electric fans are out of stock now.

非常抱歉,長城牌電扇現在沒貨。

That's a pity! Well, when will you have some more?

真遺憾。嗯,你們什麼時候再進貨呢?

We're expecting some new stock tomorrow.

明天我們進新貨。

I'll have to come again tomorrow then.

那我只好明天再來了。

I'm sorry you took the time to come here. By the way. if you need one, you might be lucky at our Sichuan Road location.

對不起,讓您白跑一趟。順便說一下,如果您確實需要電風扇,您也許可以在我們的四川路分店買得到。

Thank you. I'll go and have a look.

謝謝。我去看看。

[qh]

1.“advertise(sth.)on television/in a newspaper etc.”表示“在電視上或報紙上等(給某物)做廣告”,例如:- How did you find out about the new software? - It was advertised on TV.(-你怎麼發現這個新軟件的?一在電視上做了廣告。)The concert was advertised in all the national newspapers.(這個音樂會在所有的國家級報紙上都做了廣告。)The restaurant does not advertise on television or in newspapers. but relies on word of mouth for custom.(這家飯店不在電視上或報紙上打廣告,而是靠口碑做生意。)These companies advertise their[qh]
products in magazines.(這些公司在雜誌上給產品打廣告。)We are a small business so we can only afford to advertise in the local press.(我們是一個小公司,只能支付得起在本地媒體上做廣告的費用。)[qh]
2.“That's a pity!”在此處相當於“What a pity!”。[qh]

電器使用注意事項的英文表達[qh]

銷售人員在銷售電器時,不光要介紹產品的性能,還要告訴顧客一些產品使用時的注意事項,這樣才能叫做優質的銷售服務。[qh]
Please read the instructions1 first.[qh]
請先閱讀使用說明,[qh]
Only professional2 personnel3 can install4 or repair this product.[qh]
只有專業人員纔可以安裝或維修本產品。[qh]
Keep it out of the reach5 of small children.[qh]
要將它放在小孩接觸不到的地方。[qh]
Do not put the product in hot areas.[qh]
不要將該產品放在較熱的地方。[qh]
Regular6 maintenance7 is necessary.[qh]
定期保養是有必要的。[qh]
Do not use this product under direct sunlight.[qh]
不要在陽光直射的地方使用本產品。[qh]
Make sure no water drops into the product when cleaning.[qh]
確保在清潔時不要有水進入產品內部。[qh]
1. instruction n. 說明[qh]
2.professional a. 專業的[qh]
3. personnel n. 人員[qh]
4. install v. 安裝[qh]
5.reach n. 手可觸及的範圍[qh]
6.regular a. 定期的[qh]
7.maintenance n. 維護,保養[qh]