當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第64期:食品銷售

365天實用商務口語 第64期:食品銷售

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.47K 次

This is a local specialty.

365天實用商務口語 第64期:食品銷售

這是本地的特產。

It's delicious.

味道挺不錯的。

The kind of fruit is very sweet.

這種水果很甜。

Longjing tea is pure and fragrant and has a sweetish and mellow taste.

龍井茶清純芬芳,口味甘美醇和。

We have seafood such as squid, clam and shrimp in our shop.

載們店裏有魷魚、蛤蜊、蝦之類的海鮮。

They are absolutely fresh.

它們絕對新鮮。

They're imported from Thailand.

這些是從泰國進口的。

We have a fresh stock of all kinds of Moon cakes.

我們剛剛進了一批各種口味的月餅。

How many kilos do you need?

您要幾公斤?

What kind of packing do you prefer?

您想要哪種包裝的?

Let me weigh this for you.

我幫您稱一下。

Selling Food

食品銷售

Can I help you?

您想買點什麼?

I'd like to buy some Chinese-style cakes. Could you recommend some?

我想買點中國糕點。能爲我推薦些什麼嗎?

Certainly. Now that the Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing near, we have a fresh stock of all kinds of moon cakes.

當然可以。現在中秋節馬上就要到了,我們剛剛進了一批各種口味的月餅。

Mid-Autumn Festival? Moon cakes? What does that mean?

中秋節?月餅?是什麼意思?

Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. It is on August 15m on the Chinese lunar calendar.

中秋節是中國的傳統節日。時間是中國農曆八月十五。

On that night, families eat moon cakes and enjoy the glorious full moon; the moon cake is round and looks like the full moon.

那天晚上,一家人吃月餅、賞明月。月餅是圓的,看上去像圓月,所以稱爲月餅。

That's why it's called the moon cake. The moon cakes symbolize family reunion and harmony.

月餅象徵着全家團聚、家庭和睦。

That sounds interesting. Well, I'd like to buy some.

聽起來挺有意思的.、嗯,我要一些。

Which do you prefer, in tins or in packets?

您喜歡哪一種,罐裝的還是盒裝的?

In packets, please.

盒裝的。

OK. Here you are.

好的,給您。

[qh]

1.“now(that)”表示“既然,由於,現在已經,如今”,例如:Now that we know each other a little better, we get along fine.(由於我們彼此更加了解了,我們相處得很好,)I'm going to relax now the school year is over.(既然這學年結束了,我準備放鬆放鬆。)When l was young,I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.(年少時我羨慕聰明之人。現在我老了,我羨慕仁厚之人。)[qh]
2.“Mid-Autumn Festival”表示“中秋節”,也叫“Moon Festival”,中秋節吃的“月餅”英文爲“mooncake”。[qh]
3.“draw near”的意思是“臨近,接近”。[qh]
4.“lunar calendar”是指“陰曆”。[qh]
5.“full moon”意爲“滿月,全月”。[qh]

介紹食物營養成分的英文表達[qh]

下面是食品銷售過程當中常會用到的介紹食物營養成分的英文表達,大家學習掌握之後,必然會給銷售工作帶來一定的幫助。[qh]
The vitamins1 and minerals2 in this product can provide many benefits3.[qh]
本產品中的維生素和礦物質能夠提供諸多益處。[qh]
It can supplement4 the fiber5 in your diet6.[qh]
它能夠補充您膳食中的纖維物質。[qh]
No addedcial7 colors, flavors8, or preservatives9.[qh]
不添加人工色素、香料或防腐劑。[qh]
This product is low-fat and sugar-free. but it's still tasty10.[qh]
本產品低脂、無糖,但口味仍然很好。[qh]
The product is high in proteins11, low in fats and carbohydrates12.[qh]
這種產品的蛋白質含量很高,脂肪和碳水化合物含量很低。[qh]
This product contains13 a lot of calaum14.[qh]
本產品含有很多鈣質。[qh]