當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:勸解說服

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:勸解說服

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

Persuasion

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:勸解說服
勸解說服

A: The market is really becoming more and more competitive.

A: 市場競爭變得越來越激勵了。

B: Exactly. So we must know how things stand with us and do something to keep our lead.

B: 的確如此。因此我們必須認清我們的處境,想方設法保持我們的主導地位。

A: We'd better look at the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats we have. First, it's obvious that our main competitve advantage is our range of products.

A: 我們最好認清我們的優勢、劣勢、機會和威脅。

B: I think our strength also lies in another thing, that is our people.

B: 我覺得我們另一方面的優勢就是我們的員工

A: You mean...

A: 你的意思是……

B: I mean the after-sale service.

B: 我是說售後服務。

A: Right you are. Our after-service team is faster, more qualified and more efficient.

A: 太對了。我們的售後服務隊伍發展得更快,更稱職,效率也更高。

B: How do you analyse our weaknesses?

B: 那你怎麼分析我們的劣勢呢?

A: I think our problem is that we have a strong product but we haven't achieved the sort of market penetration we should have.

A: 我認爲我們的問題是,我們有好的產品,但這並沒有給我們帶來我們應有的市場份額。

B: That's because our marketing is not so effective as our competitors'. We've relied too heavily on product quality, not enough on promotion.

B: 那是因爲我們的促銷手段不如我們的競爭對手。我們過於依賴產品質量,卻缺乏促銷手段。

A: I agree. So from now on, we have to put considerably more effort into our advertising and direct mail campaigns.

A: 我同意。所以從現在起,我們必須在廣告上和郵購直銷中下更大功夫。

B: We should take effective measures to dominate the market. We must be aware of the threat we face.

B: 我們應該努力佔有市場,我們必須認識到我們面臨的威脅。

A: So we've still got a tough job to do.

A: 因此,我們的工作仍很艱鉅。