當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:同類產品介紹

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:同類產品介紹

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.89W 次

Introduction of product of the same sort

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:同類產品介紹
同類產品介紹

A:Strange looking handle on that coffee mug,isn't it?

A:那個咖啡杯的握把看起來很奇怪,不是嗎?

B:We submitted two designs to our buyers. This one and one with the mug indented to form a grip. They chose this one.

B:我們提供兩種樣式給本公司客戶。這一種,還有另一種是鋸齒狀的握把,他們選擇這一種。

A:What's the advantage? Price,I suppose.

A:它的優點是什麼?我想是價格吧!

B:No,this type cleans better, no crevices between the body and handle joint.

B:不是的,這一種容易清洗,在杯身和握把之間沒有縫隙。

A:What deliveries are you quoting nowadays on orders such as ours?

A:如果我們要訂貨,幾時可以交貨呢?

B:We can make shipment within one month from receipt of order.

B:我們會在接到訂單後一個月內交貨。

A: You don't do much in porcelain tiles and ornaments do you?

A:貴公司不太經營瓷磚和裝飾材料,是嗎?

B:We do a fair amount in tiles and in insulators for electrica appliances. But kitchenware and tableware are our mainlines.

B:我們經營相當數量的瓷磚,以及電器用品的絕緣體。但是廚房用具和餐具是本公司主要系列產品。

A:I see. Well,keep up the good work. See you later.

A:我明白了。好,繼續保持你們的優良業績吧!下次見。