當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:提出索賠

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:提出索賠

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

Lodge a claim

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:提出索賠
提出索賠

A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment?

A:如果發現貨物短缺,我們該怎麼辦?

B:You should do one of the two things: either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

B:你可以選擇兩種做法中的一種:一是向船主提出索賠,一是向保險公司提出索賠,

A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.

A:那由中間人去處理嗎?

B: usually do it.

B:是的,一般都由中間人處理

A:Do they charge for that?

A:那中間人要收費用嗎?

B:Of Europe,they charge a commission of 1% of the amount of the claim for their service.

B:當然在歐洲中間人一般要收索賠金額的1%作爲他們服務的佣金。

A:Is it the same in America?

A:在美國是怎樣的情況?

B:They do the work without charge to the importer.

B:他們向進口商提供這類服務是不收費的。

A:It's part of their service, isn't it?

A:這是中間人的業務服務範圍,對吧?

B:Exactly.

B:對。

A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading?

A:提出索賠時,光憑一份貨已裝船提單夠不夠?

B: must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.

B:不夠,你還必須從運輸代理那裏獲得一份證明,證明貨物的確是裝往他們的船運輸出去的。

A: I see. By the way,how do we prove the ownership of our goods?

A:我明白了。另外我們怎樣證明貨物是我們的呢?

B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate and the original commercia invoice.

B:你方必須提供全套原始海洋提單,原始保險單或保險憑證以及商業發票原件。

A: I see. Thank you.

A:我明白了。謝謝

B:You are welcome.

B:不客氣