當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第3期:觀看貨樣展品

365天實用商務口語 第3期:觀看貨樣展品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次



365天實用商務口語 第3期:觀看貨樣展品

Would you like to have a look at cur showroom?

您想看一下我們的樣品間嗎?

Here's our sample room.

這是我們的樣品間。

All the goods on display are for sale.

所有展品都對外銷售。

Our commodities are enjoying fast sales.

我們的商品銷售很快。

Would you like to step up here for our demonstration?

您要不要走過來看看我們的操作演示?

We have a very wide selection of hand tools.

我們有很多種手工工具可供選擇。

We have a large collection of sample foodstuffs here.

我們有種類豐富的食品樣品。

All the exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design.

所有的展品都質量優良、設計精美。

Visiting the Sample Room

參觀樣品間

Here's our sample room.

這是我們的樣品室。

You've got a large collection of sample foodstuffs here.

你們這裏展出的食品樣品種類很豐富。

Yes. We are exporting a wide range of foodstuffs to many countries. And the demand is getting greater and the way, which items are you interested in?

是的,我們向很多國家出口很多種類的食品,而且需求量越來越大。順便問一下,您對哪些產品感興趣

I'm particularly interested in shortbreads. Do you have some samples you could show me?

我對鬆脆酥餅很感興趣。您有樣品可以讓我看看嗎?

Yes. This way, please. Our shortbread is in a variety of flavors, such as almond, walnut, lotus seed, etc. And different packaging has different weights. We can make packages within a reasonable range of any size you require.

有,這邊請。我們的鬆脆酥餅有很多種口味,比如:杏仁味的、核桃味的、蓮子味的等等。不同的包裝重量也不同。我們可以根據你們的要求在合理的範圍內調整一下包裝的尺寸。

The small sizes are more marketable than the large ones for us. I wonder if Your pastry tastes better.

對我們來說,小包裝比大包裝在市場上更好銷售。不知道你們的點心味道是不是比市場上的同類產品更好吃?

You are welcome to have a try. Here it is. Ours is of prime quality.

歡迎您品嚐。給您。我們的糕點質量絕對是一流的。

Oh, it's delicious...

噢,真的很好吃…

[qh]

詳細解說[qh]
1.“a wide range of...”表示“許多不同的…”,例如:students from a wide range of backgrounds(來自許多不同背景的學生)。[qh]
2.“shortbread”是一種由麪粉、糖和大量奶油製成的“鬆脆酥餅”。[qh]
3.“a variety of”的意思是“許多種的”,例如:He resigned for a variety of reasons.(他辭職有許多原因。)[qh]
4.“weight”的意思是“重量,體重”,例如:Bananas are usually sold by weight.(香蕉通常按重量賣。)Her weight has increased to 70 kilos.(她的體重已經增加到了70公斤。)其動詞形式“weigh”表示“稱(…的)重量”,例如:She weighed herself on the [qh]
bathroom scales.(她在浴室的秤上稱了體重。)[qh]
關於產品品質的表達法[qh]
無論是去對方企業參觀貨樣展品還是對方來你們的企業參觀貨樣展品,都會就產品的品質進行一番評論或比較。下面,就來看一些有關產品“品質”的英文表達法:[qh]
品質優良: The quality is excellent/superior/very good/fine/high/wonderful/supreme.[qh]
品質低劣: The quality is bad /inferior/not good /poor/imperfect/defective/faulty l second-rate/lower/unsatisfactory.[qh]
物品已達標準品質: An article is up to the standard quality. /An article is of the same quality as the standard. /An article is equal to the standard quality. /An article is the same as the standard quality.[qh]
物品在標準以下: An article is below the standard.[qh]
物品在標準以上: An article is above the standard.[qh]
物品和樣品一致: An article is up to the sample./An article corresponds with the sample. /An article is equal to the sample.[qh]
標準品質: average quality[qh]
We would like to buy 500 tons of average quality com.[qh]
我們想購買500噸標準品質的玉米。[qh]
一般品質: customary quality[qh]
The goods shipped is of customary quality.[qh]
裝船的貨物屬於一般品質。[qh]
最佳品質: best quality/prime quality/first-rate quality[qh]
The goods supplied shall only be those of best quality.[qh]
供應的貨物必須是品質最佳的。[qh]