當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第52期:上菜

365天實用商務口語 第52期:上菜

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

May I serve the dishes now?

365天實用商務口語 第52期:上菜

我現在可以上菜嗎?

Here's your order.

您要的菜上來了。

Here is your Shrimp with Bean Curd.

這是您的蝦仁豆腐。

Your steak, salad and beer, sir.

先生,您的牛排、沙拉和啤酒。

There's no mistake. This is the dish you ordered.

沒有錯,這個菜是您點的。

This dish is very hot. Please be careful.

這道菜很燙,請小心。

We're going to serve you the Beijing Roast Duck

我們要上北京烤鴨了。

We're serving the last dish.

這是最後一道菜了。

The hot pot is served.

火鍋端來了。

May I move your plate to the side?

我可以把盤子移到一邊去嗎?

Please enjoy your meal.

請好好享用。

Do you need anything else?

您還要別的嗎?

Serving Dishes

上菜

Here's your shrimp with Bean Curd.

這是您的蝦仁豆腐。

I don't think I have ordered this.

我想我沒有點這道菜。

Let me e's no mistake,this is the

dish you ordered.

讓我查一下。沒有錯的,這是您點的菜。

I don't think I like I have a changed?

我不喜歡它。可以換掉嗎?

I am afraid is served, it's served.

恐怕不行。當菜上來時就不能換了。

Very well.

好吧。

Waiter,my food is taking far too long.

服務員,我的菜等了好久了。

I'm you can see,we are very

e is a fire on the ground around the

e are so many guests are you

ordered? I can check for you.

對不起,您也看到了,我們很忙。一樓角落那裏還發生了爭吵。

您點了什麼?我幫您查看下。

Dried fried Frech beans.

幹炸法國豆

That dish takes a really some time to prepare.

準備那道菜確實要多花些時間。

I have an appointment at you please

tell the cooks to hurry?

我中午的時候有約。你能不能催一下廚師?

Certainly.

當然。

[qh]

1.“bean curd”是“豆腐”的意思,與“tofu”同義。[qh]
2.“far”用作副詞時,表示程度.意爲“非常,很”,常用於三種結構:一、用於“far too+形容詞原形”的結構,可譯爲“太…”,例如:It would take me far too long to explain.(解釋起來[qh]
要花我太長時間了。)二、用於“far+形容詞或副詞的比較級”結構,可譯爲“遠比…得多”,例如:There are afar greater number of women working in television than twenty years ago.([qh]
從事電視業的女性人數遠比二十年前多得多。)I enjoyed it far more than expected.(我遠比原想的要玩得開心得多。)三、用於“far+above/below/beyond等介詞或副詞”的結構,可譯爲“遠遠[qh]
”等,例如:The teacher said that her writing skills were far below average.(老師說她的寫作能力遠遠低於平均水平。)[qh]
3.“French bean”指“四季豆,菜豆”,也,稱“green bean”。[qh]

中國八大菜系(2)[qh]

4.福建菜系/閩菜( Fujian Cuisine)[qh]
Fujian Cuisine is distinguished for its choice seafood, beautiful color and magic taste of sweet. sour and savory.[qh]
福建菜系以其精選的海鮮、漂亮的色澤以及甜、酸、香的味道而聞名。[qh]
5.江蘇菜系/蘇菜( Jiangsu Cuisine)[qh]
Aquatic products as its main ingredients, Jiangsu Cuisine stresses the freshness of materials. Its flavor is light, fresh and sweet, and it's with delicate elegance.[qh]
江蘇菜系以水產作爲主要原料,注重原料的新鮮,其味道特色是淡、鮮、甜,菜餚非常雅緻。[qh]
6.浙江菜系/浙菜( Zhejiang Cuisine)[qh]
Comprising local cuisines of Hangzhou, Ningbo and Shaoxing. Zhejiang Cuisine wins its reputation for freshness, tenderness. softness, smoothness and mellow fragrance.[qh]
淅江菜系由杭州菜、寧波菜、紹興菜組成,以鮮、嫩、柔、滑、醇香而聞名。[qh]
7.湖南菜系/湘菜( Hunan Cuisine)[qh]
Hunan Cuisine characterizes itself by thick and pungent flavor. Chili and green onion are usually necessaries in this division.[qh]
湖南菜系以味重、辛辣爲特色。辣椒和青蔥是這一菜系中的必備品。[qh]
8.安徽菜系/徽菜( Anhui Cuisine)[qh]
Anhui Cuisine chefs pay much more attention to the temperature in cooking and are good at braising and stewing. Often cured meat and sugar will be added to improve the taste.[qh]
安徽廚師注重烹飪的溫度,擅長燒、燉。通常會加入醃肉和糖來改善菜餚的味道。[qh]