當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第13期:保險

365天實用商務口語 第13期:保險

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of Risks for sea transport, such as Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average (WPA), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.

365天實用商務口語 第13期:保險

我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水潰險、一切險和附加險。

We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

We have bought insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks.

我們已經給一千箱啤酒按發票金額的110%投保了一切險。

Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

請注意我們的保險範圍只是發票金額的110%

This risk is covered at a premium of 0.25%.

該險別的保險費是0.25%。

What kind of insurance are you going to take out and who will pay the premium?

你方打算辦理什麼險?誰將負責支付保險費?

I'll have the goods covered against Leakage.

我將給貨物投保滲漏險。

If All Risks is not guaranteed, in case there is any problem, the loss will be too heavy for us to handle.

如果不辦理一切險,萬一出了問題,我們的損失就太大了,沒法處理。

They will undertake to compensate you for the loss according to the risks insured.

他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償。

How long is the period from the commencement to the termination of the insurancs?

保險責任的起止期限有多長?

Concerning Insurance

關於保險

In terms of CIF. we will offer you With Particular Average.

依據CIF價格條款,我們會爲您投保水漬險。

I think we'd better have insurance against All Risks.

我想我們最好還是投保一切險。

We think so too. If All Risks is not guaranteed. in case there is any problem, the loss will be too heavy for us to handle; we'd suffer greatly if anything serious happened that we couldn't bounce back from.

我們也是這樣想的。如果不辦理一切險,萬一出了問題,我們的損失就大了,沒法處理。如果有什麼嚴重的讓我們無法再扭轉回去的事情發生的話,我們遭受的損失將會是非常巨大的。

Additionally, I was hoping to buy insurance at a low premium.

還有,我希望低額投保。

We will do according to the Marine Transportation company.

我們會根據海運公司的規定做的。

Moreover, I hope to add insurance against War Risks.

另外,我還希望加保戰爭險。

Not a problem. But if we do, the price will need to be adjusted again.

這不是問題。不過這樣的話,在價格方面需要再調整一下。

[qh]

1.“in case”表示“萬一,如果”,例如:It may rain; you'd better take an umbrella in case it does.(可能會下雨,你最好帶把傘,以防萬一。)In case I'm late,start without me.(如果我遲到了,就先開始。)[qh]
2.“bounce back”的本意是“反彈,彈回”,例如:Share prices bounced back this morning.(股票價格今天早上反彈了。)口語中常用其引申意“受挫折後恢復原狀”,例如:She's had many misfortunes in her life but she always bounces back.(她一生中經歷過許多不幸,但她總是能重新振作起來。)[qh]
3.“additionally”相當於“in addition”,表示“另外,而且”,例如:Additionally,there are six other applicants.(另外,還有六個申請人。 ) Additionally, the bus service will run on Sundays, every two hours.(而且,公交車在星期日也運行,每兩個小時發一次車。)[qh]