當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第2期:實地拜訪參觀

365天實用商務口語 第2期:實地拜訪參觀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.42K 次

I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.

365天實用商務口語 第2期:實地拜訪參觀
我會帶您到處看看,給您解釋一下我們的操作流程。

I'll be very happy to answer any of your enquiries.

我很高興回答您的任何問題。

When was the plant set up?

工廠是什麼時候建立的?

How large is the plant?

工廠有多大?

It covers an area of 75,000 square meters.

它的佔地面積有七萬五千平方米。

This is one of our five workshops.

這是我們五個車間中的一個。

I'll take you to the assembly shop.

我帶您去看看裝配車間。

This is the end of our factory tour.

我們的工廠參觀到這裏就結束了。

Visiting the factory

參觀工廠

Good afternoon, Mr. Yang. I'm Jill, Mr. Smith's secretary. Would you like to look around the factory first?

楊先生,下午好。我是史密斯先生的祕書,我叫吉爾。您要先參觀一下工廠嗎?

Yes, I would.

好的。

Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales, Accounting, Personnel,Market Research and so on.

這是我們的辦公區。我們所有的行政部門都在這裏:銷售部、會計部、人事部、市場調查部等等。

What's that building opposite us?

我們對面的那棟樓是做什麼用的?

That's the warehouse where the larger items of medical instruments are stored. We keep a stock of the fast-moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock. ( in the workshop ) This is one of our three is the delivery bay here.

那是一個用來儲存體積比較大的醫療器械的倉庫。銷售快的我們都有存貨,可以快速滿足一些比較急的定單。這是我們三個車間中的一個。這裏是運輸部。

Oh, I see.

噢,我明白了。

The steel sheets and bars come in, as you see, in different sizes and are unloaded onto the delivery bay here. Webuy them in from a steel works in Wales. This is the new conveyor belt we installed last year. We doubled our output in thisdepartment as a result.

您看,我們進了不同型號的鋼板和鋼筋,都卸在這裏的運輸部。這些都是我們從威爾士的一家鋼廠買來的。這是我們去年安裝的輸送帶。這個輸送帶讓這個部門的輸送量提高了一倍。

Oh, really?

噢,真的嗎?

I'll take you to the assembly shop...

我帶您去看看裝配車間…