當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:專利轉讓

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:專利轉讓

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.2W 次

Transfer patents

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:專利轉讓
專利轉讓

A: We'd like you to provide us with a technical licence to improve our present products and develop new ones.

A: 我們想要你們提供一項技術許可證來改進我們現有的產品並開發新產品。

B: I hope we can satisfy your requirements. We'll guarantee that machine and technology are of advanced world levels, and the technology provided is integrated, precise and reliable.

B: 希望我們能夠滿足你的需要。我們將保證機器和技術是世界先進水平,所提供的技術是全面,精確,而且可靠的。

A: What right will the license grant to us?

A: 這項許可證給予我們什麼權力呢?

B: It will grant rights of both manufacture and sales of our products.

B: 給予生產和銷售我們的產品的許可。

A: Does the license include the patent?

A: 這項許可證包括專利嗎?

B: Yes, it does.

B: 包括。

A: How long will you allow us to use the patent?

A: 你們將允許我們專利多長時間?

B: For 3 years. In 3 years you should keep confidential all the technical information and know-how offered by us.

B: 三年,三年內你應該對我們提供的一切技術信息和專有技術保守祕密。

A: Certainly. But you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent, know-how and technology.

A: 當然,但是你們也應該保證專利,專有技術和工業技術的所有權。

B: If any third party disputes your rights to use them, you should bear the full responsibility.

B: 如果發生任何第三者爭議我們使用它的權利,你們應當承擔全部責任

A: All right.

A: 可以。

B: How do we settle the disputes if there are any of them between us?

B: 如果我們之間出現爭執如何解決?

A: All disputes and differences of any kind arising from the execution of this contrast shall be settled amicably by the parties, or shall be submitted to the Council for Promotion of International Trade for arbitration.

A: 在執行本合同期間產生的所有爭執和分歧,應由雙方自行友好解決,否則應該提交國際貿易促進委員會仲裁。

B: We agree with you.

B: 我們同意。