當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第22期:安排預約

365天實用商務口語 第22期:安排預約

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

Would you like to make an appointment with Mr. Black?

365天實用商務口語 第22期:安排預約

您想預約布萊克先生嗎?

I'll check his schedule.

我查一下他的日程安排。

He happens to be available at that time.

那時他碰巧有空。

Is 10 o'clock Friday morning all right?

星期五上午十點鐘可以嗎?

How about tomorrow afternoon?

明天下午怎麼樣?

There has been a note of three appointments on his calendar for that day.

他的日程表上記着他那天已經有三個約會了。

Wednesday is full of appointments.

星期三都安排滿了。

His schedule is pretty full on Friday. He can only see you at 11 today.

他星期五的日程已經排滿了,他只有今天11點可以見您。

He has a busy afternoon, but he can squeeze you in at 3:00.

他下午很忙,但3點時可以擠出點時間給您。

I will call you up if there's any change.

如果有任何變化我會給您打電話的。

Would you like to cancel it or change it to sometime next week?

您想取消預約還是想把預約改到下週的某個時間?

Making An Appointment

預約時間

ABC Trading Corporation, Miss Liu speaking.

ABC貿易公司,我是劉小姐。

Good afternoon. My name is Carter and l work for Standard Cars Ltd. of Shanghai. I'd like to speak to Mr. Ma, please.

下午好。我叫卡特,在上海標準汽車有限公司工作。我想和馬先生說話。

Secretary: I'm afraid Mr. Ma is not here at the moment. Can I help you?

恐怕馬先生現在不在這兒。我能幫忙嗎?

Yes. Can I make an appointment with Mr. Ma, please?

可以。我可以預約馬先生嗎?

Let me check his diary and see if I can arrange it for you. Hold on, might be free on Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon.

我查一下他的記事簿,看看能不能給您安排一下。請稍等…馬先生可能會在星期二上午、星期五下午有空。

Well, could I make an appointment at Wednesday afternoon, please?

請問,能約在星期三下午嗎?

Would 2:30 be convenient?

兩點半方便嗎?

Yes, that'll be fine.

可以,很好。

Secretary: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm your appointment?

我會記下來的。您想讓我再覈實一下嗎?

Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Shanghai,021-43701786.

好的。您可以在任何一天和我聯繫。我在上海的電話是021-43701786。

Fine. I'll do that.

好的,我會再聯繫您的。

[qh]

1.“at the moment“意爲“此刻,現在”,例如:The number is engaged at the moment. Try again in five minutes.(這個號碼現在佔線,請五分鐘後再試試吧。)[qh]
2.“hold on”在這裏爲電話用語,意思是“別掛電話,稍等”,例如:The line was engaged and the operator asked if I'd like to hold on.(電話佔線,話務員問我是否願意等一下。)另外,“hold on”在口語中還經常表示“稍等,等一下”的意思,相當於“hang on”,例如:Hold on a minute while I get my breath back.(等一下,讓我喘口氣。)除此之外,“hold on”還有“(歷經危難而不死)堅持住”的意思,例如:They managed to hold on until help arrived.(他們設法堅持等來了救援。)[qh]

爲老闆安排哪個“約會”[qh]

“appointment”、“date”和“engagement”都有“約會”的意思?那麼它們三者之間又有什麼區別呢?你會爲老闆安排哪個“約會”呢?[qh]
appointment通常指嚴格根據時間表上預約的時間進行的約見或約會,其目的主要是討論公事或業務等問題。例如:[qh]
I have a dental appointment at 3 pm.[qh]
(我下午3點有個牙科的預約。)[qh]
You should phone his secretary if you want to make an appointment.[qh]
(如果你想跟他預約見面,就應該給他的祕書打電話。)[qh]
date多指男女之間的約會。例如:[qh]
I've got a date with my girlfriend tomorrow night.[qh]
(明晚我跟女朋友有個約會。)[qh]
He's asked her out on a date.[qh]
(他約她出去了。)[qh]
engagement可與“appointment”、“date”換用,泛指在任何商定的地點和時間針對某種目的的約見。屬於正式用語。例如:[qh]
I have several engagements for next week.[qh]
(我下週有幾個約會。)[qh]
He has an engagement at a restaurant in 5th Street at eight.[qh]
(他在八點鐘的時候在第五街的一家餐館有個約會。)[qh]