當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第9期:下定單

365天實用商務口語 第9期:下定單

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

We're going to place an order for this product.

365天實用商務口語 第9期:下定單

我們要就這種產品下個定單。

We can take 300 cases.

我們能訂300箱。

How many sets of this type of washing machine do you intend to order?

這種洗衣機您想訂購多少臺?

We'd like to place a trial order for a small amount of the new varieties.

我們想少量試購你們的新品種。

Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 200 cartons.

訂購這種產品,我們的起訂量是200箱。

If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.

如果貨物的銷售情況像我們預期的一樣好,我們不久還會繼續訂購。

We hope that this will be the first of many orders we will be placing with you.

希望這將是我們向你們大量訂購的第一份定單。

Do you have this kind of product in stock? We'd like to place an order.

這種產品你們有現貨嗎?我們想訂貨。

We'll do all we can to fulfill your order.

我們將全力以赴把你們的定單完成。

Placeing An Order

下定單

I'd like to order 500 women's Eva raincoats.

我想訂購500件伊娃牌女式雨衣。

I'm sorry, but that item is out of stock at the moment.

對不起,這種貨品暫時缺貨。

Are you expecting any to come in soon?

會很快進貨嗎?

We expect to have them back in stock around September 15th. However, we can offer you another brand of similar quality.

我們預計在9月15號左右進貨。不過我們可以向您提供相似質量的另外一種牌子的雨衣。

What's the brand?

是什麼牌子的?

It's Sunflower, also one of our best-selling items, which we can sell for as low as US$15 each.

向日葵牌,也是我們的一個暢銷貨品。我們開價很低,每件是15美元。

I'd like to place a trial order for the Sunflower raincoat then.

那麼,我想試購一些向日葵牌女式雨衣。

That's fine. How many would you like to order?

好的。您要訂多少?

150. If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.

150件。如果貨物的銷售情況像我們預期的一樣好,我們不久還會繼續訂購。

[qh]

1.“out of stock”意爲“缺貨,已脫銷,無庫存”,例如:I'm sorry,that swimsuit is completely out of stock.(抱歉,那種泳衣現在已經完全脫銷了。)[qh]

2.“in stock”意爲“有庫存,有現貨”,例如:All our items are in stock now. Please allow us 10 business days for delivery.(我們所有的商品都有現貨。請准許我們10個工作日的運送時間。)[qh]

3.“best-selling”是形容詞,指書等商品時,意思是“暢銷的”,指“作者、編輯”等時,意思是“其作品暢銷的”,也可寫成“bestselling”的形式。“best seller”或“bestseller”是名詞,意思是“暢銷品(主要指暢銷書)”。例如:She is one of the UK's best-selling authors.(她是英國作品最暢銷的作者之一。)His new book went straight to number one on the best-seller list.(化的新書直接登上了暢銷榜的榜首。)[qh]

4.“place a trial order for sth.”的意思是“試購某物”,例如:The government has placed a trial order for some new weapons.(政府試購了一些新武器。)[qh]

取消定單的常用表達[qh]

在國際貿易過程中,由於種種原因,取消定單的事情時有發生,無法避免。作爲賣方,肯定是不願意碰到這樣的事情,輕則生意減少,重則無法收回貸款、遭受經濟損失。作爲買方或中間代理商,取消定單的做法也必定是不得已而爲之。但因定單在某種情況下具有法律效力,所以如若取消,務必要把握好時機,儘量減少對方經濟損失,也同時減少自己需要承擔的法律責任。在這個過程中,及時、有效的溝通就顯得尤爲重要。所以,下面就請大家學習幾句取消定單時的常用表達。[qh]

① To my deep regret, the buyer of these goods has just cancelled the order, which compels me to cancel my order with you.[qh]

非常抱歉,茲因購貨人已向我方撤銷定單,迫使我方只好向貴方取消這一次定單。[qh]

② Our requirements are now fully covered for some time to come, and we therefore greatly regret that we have to cancel our [qh]

order with you.[qh]

由於我們的需求在今後一段時間內都可以得到滿足,因此,我們不得不取消此次定單,非常抱歉。[qh]

③ We are sorry to report that our buyer does not confirm this order at your price $5007. we must therefore cancel this order.[qh]

非常遺憾地通知貴方,因爲購貨人對貴方500美元的價格不予確認,因此我們必須取消此定單。[qh]

④I regret that I have to notify you of so many orders being cancelled at the same time.[qh]

非常遺憾,我方不得不通知貴方有數個定單需要同時取消。[qh]